We are urgently looking for a vendor manager with 1-2 years experience to be based in Ireland.
Our client is 35 people business, a privately owned, fast growing company of the internazionalization and globalization services arena.
They are in the business since more than 20 years, they have offices in Europe, Ireland, Canada and the US, and they are renowned for their employees friendly and growth promoting company culture.
- Management of the translator database
- Recruitment of new resources according to clients’ needs.
- Relationship management with existing vendors.
- Answering translator payment and invoicing queries, in liaison with the accounts department.
- Rate negotiations – ongoing.
- Helping project managers with specific translator requirements, both on an ad hoc basis and based on ongoing project requirements.
- 1-2 years’ experience or more in Vendor Management in the translation industry.
- Knowledge of CAT tools such as Trados
- Good relationship-building, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Is that of interest? The click on "Apply" below!