Senior Product Manager
If you have exceptional expertise as a product manager or product owner and are looking for a new remote role, we want to hear from you! Adaptive Globalization is seeking a collaborative and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Senior PM role is entirely remote and offers an excellent salary of £60k-£120k and fantastic company benefits.
As a flexible Senior Product Manager, you will own the flagship product initiative and ensure its adoption and growth. You will also own the process of tracking usage data, defining product improvement hypotheses, and working with designers and software engineers to plan a long-term roadmap and the day-to-day work.
To give you an idea of how this senior product management role will look and feel, here are some of the tasks you could expect to complete:
- Within 3 months, define a clear product roadmap and own it further
- Own the product growth objective and achieve 35+%* QoQ growth in product usage across corporate accounts
- Help develop the product strategy, enriching its capabilities to bring more value to enterprise users
To succeed in this remote and flexible working role, you will need to have outstanding achievements as a product manager or product owner for B2C or B2B SaaS platforms focusing on product-led growth. You should also know the localisation industry, the modern state of machine translation, and ML/AI is a plus.
Additional requirements include:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a product manager or a product owner
- Fluent in English and Russian (written and spoken)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Openness to feedback and alternative opinions and ideas
- Comfortable working with remote teams across time zones
In return for your skills and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of £60k-£120k and excellent benefits.
If this remote Senior Product Manager job sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply today!