If you have programme management experience and you’re looking for a new remote role, we want to hear from you! Adaptive Globalization is helping a busy company find a full-time Program Manager, and the role comes with a great salary and benefits package.
As a collaborative and inclusive Program Manager, you will provide business support, scope client requirements and implement best practices for project delivery while ensuring client satisfaction.
If you were already in this programme manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Leading, motivating and developing teams of focused, committed project managers
- Resource planning to ensure the team is structured to meet planned and unplanned peaks in demand for services
- Offering hands-on support to the team during peak periods
- Working closely with the Sales, Solutions Architect and Localisation Manager to ensure the successful onboarding of new business opportunities
You will also ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget in accordance with client requirements.
To succeed in this Program Manager job, you will need 10+ years of relevant experience in localisation.
You will also require the following:
- 7+ years of experience as a program or project manager
- Excellent financial, communication, problem-solving, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of localization tools, TMS systems, workflow and content management systems, spreadsheets and reporting tools
- Experience managing distributed and remote teams
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this remote and flexible working Program Manager opportunity, contact Adaptive Globalization today.