We are currently recruiting for one of our key clients in Dublin, who is actively looking for a Language Program Manager.
My client is an international, very well-established company with many years on the market providing localisation and content solutions to a variety of sectors around the world.
This is a challenging opportunity for a successful candidate to work with one of the biggest and fastest growing companies in the language industry.
The Language Program Manager will be involved in training, monitoring and supporting a virtual team of lead linguists, defining processes, running language quality initiatives and interfacing with the client POCs.
Key skills required:
- Degree or Masters in Translation, Business or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience working in Localisation
- Experience managing a team of onsite and offsite linguists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution orientated problem solver with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent financial awareness, enthusiastic and hard working
- Fluent English