Key Account Manager - Trademarks / Eastern European Market
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager EMEA, and leveraging our expertise, you are in charge of developing new business opportunities among an assigned customer portfolio within Eastern Europe.
Your action will focus on:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close new business sales
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our high performing BDR team
- Win prospects with an initial demo of the platforms with our experts & managers
- Collaborate with our global teams across Experts, Leadership to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Monitor the competitive landscape in the market you develop
- Attend events (conferences, exhibitions…), and representing the company at trade shows
- Provide regular reporting focusing on results and actions, proposing an ambitious business development plan
The perfect match…
You possess the following skills and qualifications:
- B.S. or B.A. degree, preferably in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent. Masters or MBA is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience selling trademark solutions.
- You are fluent in English and native in one Eastern European language.
- Proven top performer (track record of selling and closing transactions over >30KEUR SaaS)
- History of continuously innovating on and improving sales processes and techniques
- Have prospecting skills and highly developed solution driven acumen
- Master closing deals with C-level
- Team experience (entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Experience selling to industry, financial services, industries, and public entities
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Completely at ease to report, forecast and plan its activity using a CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
What we offer: permanent contract, fully remote, international teams and growing perspectives
Interested? Questions? Get in touch!