Junior Localization Engineer required for a big career move with a high profile player with the Language Service industry.
We are seeking a Dublin based, tech savvy Junior Software Localisation Engineer who has up to 2 years experience within the industry.
You could be a Localization tester looking for a career enhancement move into a larger role with plenty of career improvement. The team are known for helping junior engineers grow by working on complex projects and guiding you through the process so you can learn and enhance your ability for future growth.
You will need to have a flair for development, have a background in IT development and/or engineering.
- Have completed an IT degree
- Localization industry experience - 6 months to 2 years maximum
- Have come from a Localization / QA testing background
- English fluent speaker + another language (beneficial)
- Must be based in Dublin / commutable distance
To summarize, this is a position all about career growth, learning new technologies, working on complex Localization solutions with some of the biggest clients globally.
This role is all about the person who applies, if this sounds like your big move get in contact as quickly as possible for more information.