Our client a world renowned gaming company, is looking to add a Localization Editing Manager (Italian) to their team.
The Manager, Localization Editing (Italian) will dedicate 70% of their time to performing their primary job functions as a localization editor while dedicating 30% of their time to managerial duties such as project and people management.
- Manage the editorial activities of a team of Italian localization editors working on diverse projects for multiple channels.
- Translate, edit, localize, proof, and review a variety of materials, such as templates, rulebooks, brand- and product-related text, press releases and other marketing materials, and more.
- Evaluate the performance of a team of Italian localization editors.
- Interview and hire localization editors on an as-needed basis.
- Superior Italian linguistic skills and a focused eye for detail.
- 5+ years of localization editing experience publishing under regular deadlines.
- Experience working on a client side localization team is highly preferred.
- 1 year of people management experience.
Please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.