About the Job
You will be a part of a close-knit sales team, responsible for outbound activity as well as nurturing relationships and owning the sales process.
- Prospecting, and generating sales leads within the DACH market from outbound activity, qualifying business opportunities
- Development of client relationships, maintaining communication throughout the entire sales cycle, building relationships with key decision makers
- Own the sales cycle, building your own pipeline and closing leads
- Work closely with the Sales Director to form sales strategies & execute
- Build a collaborative working relationship with internal departments such as marketing, and customer success teams.
About the client
Quite possibly one of the most exciting businesses I have had the pleasure of working with; in the top 2% of the worlds fastest growing companies, and currently going through hyper-growth. Having been founded in 2008 and grown YoY, over 100% in the past year alone (going from 1,900 employees this time last year, to 4,000 now!) over $4bn in recent investment, and currently valued in excess of $20bn, this is a very well respected and innovative organisation within the business world.
With success, you will find progression opportunities are rife, and very supportive of movements into further departments within the organisation, whether it be client-facing sales, customer success teams or even marketing. Great time to get into the organisation as they are showing no signs of slowing down, and this is your chance to be a part of a global phenomenon.
Adaptive Globalization are specialist recruiters within multilingual services, established 12 years ago. I head up the multilingual sales desk in the UK, working with some of the most exciting and fast-moving software vendors, start-up’s and corporate giants who are often looking to expand further through the EMEA space, and hold sales teams under one roof here in the UK.
If you could be interested in the full details, considering a move or just interested in what else could be out there, please do get in touch via telephone or a quick email.
+44 208 123 0192