If you are a talented and experienced Client Representative seeking an exciting new opportunity in Los Angeles, California, then we want to hear from you! Adaptive Globalization is helping a respected company find a Client Representative to join their inclusive and collaborative LA-based team.
In this Client Representative role, you will communicate daily with the clients, production department, and technical team regarding new orders, work(s) in progress, and billing. You will ensure that client requirements are adequately defined, uniformly understood, and appropriately.
To give you an idea of how this Client Representative job would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do in your first few weeks:
- Develop good relationships with clients
- Evaluate client needs
- Build good relationships within the department, company, and with clients
- Communicate and coordinate activities for new and ongoing projects
- Oversee production process from start to finish
To succeed in this Client Representative role, you should hold a Bachelor’s degree (or have equivocal experience in a client servicing job) and have experience dealing with customers and clients in a manner that consistently establishes and builds trust in the relationship – together with the ability to work in a busy environment, and an interest in the media and entertainment industries.
Other essential requirements include:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A good technical understanding
- Outstanding organizational skills
If this Client Representative opportunity in Los Angeles excites and motivates you, please apply with Adaptive Globalization today. We look forward to hearing from you.