Business Development Manager required in Barcelona (in-house)
We are seeking a talented hunter with a commercial mind who has a desire to sell and developing new markets.
The company is a fast growing LSP with over 50 years of experience in servicing language solutions to a variety of sectors. The potential is there! They offer excellent working conditions and even better career progression.
This position is based out of their state of the art Barcelona office and is responsible for developing new business within the UK market as well and managing a portfolio of key clients.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for a driven entrepreneur who is looking for further development in the language sales industry.
Key skills required:
- Experience in sales and new business prospecting.
- Experience in key accounts management.
- Preferably experience in the multilingual services sector.
- Experience in the management of translation/interpretation projects will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Good negotiation and closing skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Organisational skills and ability for remote working.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Familiarity with CRM software.