Translation Project Manager - Chicago/US
Our client is a fast-growing, global LSP looking for an experienced project manager to join their US team.
This is a “hybrid”, client- facing role combining account management and project management, and is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter, excited to build a rewarding career path with a rapidly changing & growing business.
In this position you will be responsible for managing the full project life-cycle, driving workload to successful completion, and managing and growing existing client relationships by participating in business development efforts and client meetings.
To succeed in this role you need:
- 2 years project management experience working in the translation/localization industry
- Experience working with clients in regulated industries strongly preferred (Life Science, Government)
- Advanced knowledge of CAT Tools and ability to train others
- Strong customer service, client relationship building and management skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Language skills: Excellent English and native in one other language (German, French or Japanese preferred). Fluent/advanced in third language advantageous
If you would like to explore this opportunity in more detail, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!