- Working to ensure project are completed on time and too cost, working from customer request through to completion and invoicing.
- Prepare quote in line with clients requirements. Negotiate and agree on pricing, formats and timescales directly with the customer.
- Assigning work to suitable linguists according to company guidelines, bearing in mind budgetary considerations and the linguists' qualifications, skills and specialism.
- Working with the Vendor team to source new linguists when required.
- Minimum of 1-year project management experience in the translation industry
- Cambridgeshire based
- Advanced user of Trados
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Level of IT skills - including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Degree in Translation, Interpreting or similar
- Office based in Cambridge with free parking.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great working environment
- Birthday off
- Flexible working - WFH multiple days a week