For one of our clients based in Montreal, we are looking for a Studio Director.
Our client is a Localization Services Provider for the gaming industry, they thus provide voice, text/caption and visuals internationalization services to videogames developers. They recently opened an office in Montreal, the team is growing and they needs a senior person able to manage the team and the day to day operations, with an eye toward the growth of the office.
Your main activities:
· Developing client relationships for all Localization and Localization Quality Assurance services
· Provide strategy and vision for the studio’s success
· Managing a growing team (about 7 people currently)
· Managing Budgets and book keeping
· Fluent in English and French
· Previous experience in similar roles with an agency or publisher within the game or localization industry
Salary for this position is in the 75-85k CAD range.
Is that of interest? Get in touch!