KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & FOCAL POINTS
- Consult with clients, project managers, and customer success managers to analyze customer requirements.
- Identify solutions to address client opportunities and internal process engineering/optimization opportunities.
- Analyze project/RFP scope and suggest creative approaches to solutions. ? Consult on financial models to substantiate the proposed solutions. ?
- Support technical facets of localization projects of varying levels of complexity (e.g. websites, e-learning, desktop publishing) to deliver quality and productivity gains in driving process and technology (tool) decision-making.
- Mastery in industry-standard CAT tools such as memoQ, SDL Studio, XTM, etc.
- 5+ years experience in localization.
- Knowledge and experience of interactive and print media formats and an understanding of CMS-based localization process