Remote - UK
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join a leading Linguistic Data company as part of their Sales and Marketing organization.
You will be primarily responsible for working with the sales team to identify client needs before putting together a solution from current resources in line with their requirements.
In short, you will be the sales persons brain, the one that actually understands what you are selling and can present it in simple terms to the clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of company’s services and providing knowledge of operational and technical abilities to develop high quality pricing and solution proposals
- Work closely with the sales organization on all revenue generating opportunities and lead the needs analysis discovery process in understanding customer challenges and requirements, while also helping to qualify opportunities.
- Support the sales team in documenting and translating requirements to ensure we can accomplish customer goals.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Secure pricing and solution inputs from all necessary internal solution and delivery partners within Appen and adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate fit.
- Craft presentations and demonstration pitches with the sales team for different audience types
- Continually act as a point of liaison with Client Services, Solutions Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams to provide input from customers, as well as be educated on new advancements in products and programs.
- Liaise and work alongside the EMEA Business Development sales team, other Solution Architects and Solution Engineers
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within client organizations. Collaborate with the sales the team to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and facilitate progress as applicable.
- Administering a client relationship management tool – Salesforce or other as assigned
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years’ client facing operational experience in a Translation, Localization or SaaS environment
- Experience or interest in working with the AI & ML domains.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt your message to the context of the audience.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities, respond quickly and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Previous experience working in a remote and/or home-based environment
- Ability to work under pressure whilst efficiently managing the workload and conflicting priorities.