Native in one of the following Languages:
German, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Romanian, Slovakian, Italian, Russian, Catalan, Croatian, French, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Finnish, Polish, Romanian, Swedish and Turkish.
Responsible for the design, implemention, organisation and execution of both automated and manual test plans for a wide variety of software products, interfacing with international software QA centres, translators, software engineering teams and project managers to ensure delivery of world-class software products to the Global Market.
• Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated standardised test procedures.
• Perform manual localization testing on software, Hardware and Print items
• Analysing functionality issues at a low level.
• Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
• Identifying areas of improvement in existing processes and tools, and
addressing issues with new innovative solutions.
• Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, Linguistics or Translations.
• Native speaker in the language outlined above.
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding and experience in QA best practices.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience in OS X and/or iOS software development.
• Experience as a user of Mac Products.
• Software localization experience.
• Experience of Software Engineering experience.
• Programming and technical skills.
• A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that ‘break’
• knowledge of linguistics.
Pay & Benefits
• Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available.
12 Month - Contract