A small but fast growing LSP based out of Europe is looking for a Senior PM to join their team in Boston, MA.
The Localization Project Manager works with internal and external clients to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
- Manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
- Scope and quote projects for identified clients.
- Plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements.
- Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
- Provide support and input to Sales, Business Unit Manager and external clients, including education about the localization process, as required.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Collaborate with production teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
- Monitor and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams.
- Train and assist PM's, JR PM's.