Senior Project Coordinator required in central London.
We are working with high end blue chip document management giant who have one of the fastest growing Language Service division globally.
Personality – a driven firm seeking an open minded, creative team player who can bring their personality and enthusiasm for working within a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will have a chance to work with global recognised clients across technical projects which require great attention to detail. These projects are challenging however, incredibly rewarding. You will be working with the leading industry technology and supporting both the sales team and working across other departments.
The atmosphere within each of their global offices highlights the enthusiasm for the industry that runs through the business. A very collaborative natured business where success is at the forefront of everyone’s mindset. Therefore their growth has been extraordinary!
Key skills required;
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and another language
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Language service project management
- Ideally have experience working within the Financial or Life Science vertical
- Strong knowledge of using CAT tools such as Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast and DejaVu
- High level of organisation skills
- Ability to listen, escalate and delegate in a timely manner
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Flexible and motivated to deliver work to the highest standard