We are currently working with a client building software that is revolutionizing the translation industry. Helping human translators become much faster by using Machine Translation that is intelligently integrated into the translation workflow at every step.
About the Role
You will staff, plan, and execute multiple multilingual localization projects end-to-end, for a spectrum of clients from a variety of industries including Technology, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Media. You will work with and communicate with the entire spectrum of stakeholders involved, including clients, translators, internal teams.
As a senior member of the team, you will help run services operations with the client's executive team. You will regularly consult with our key clients and work with product & engineering team to build out efficient processes.
This role is full-time at their San Francisco office.
Translator Management Scope:
- We have a dedicated Translator Management and Payments team. You will help those teams adopt best practices on translator recruiting, sourcing, qualification, and onboarding; translator relationship management; and translator payment processing.
Localization Project Management Scope:
- Deliver operational excellence and design operational best practices
- Work with Client's product and engineering teams to design product roadmap
- Work closely with our largest customers and consult with our strategic customers
- Work with internal teams across Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering
- Support and manage a team to: manage translators to execute and deliver multiple continuous multilingual projects across various domains, coordinate and monitor projects from start to delivery, resolve any issues and bugs, track budgets and gross margins
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 5+ years localization project management education and/or experience
- 3+ years project management training and/or experience
- Four-year degree from a top university
- Communication skills: ability to build relationships and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Business acumen & solution-oriented thinking
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Resourcefulness, initiative and drive
- Experience with SQL & data manipulation
- Translator experience (desirable)