Senior Italian Translator - Clientside Opportunity
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the world? Working with some of the best talent to help grow a Localization department from scratch?
We are looking for a Senior ItalianTransaltor to join the clients team based in Amsterdam. You’ll be responsible for translating the content as well as managing vendor relationships and working to ensure that all global content is correctly localised.
What you’ll do
- Translate content from English to Italian
- Coordinate with external agencies/freelancers to help manage and deliver translation.
- Perform QA functions at various stages to ensure linguistic accuracy of the content
- Responsible for ad-hoc translating tasks
What you’ll need
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Translation, Linguistics, or similar.
- Fluency in English reading and writing is essential.
- Education to degree level, preferred in related subject
- Available to work on tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A hardworking, creative, self-motivated and goal-orientated personality
- Proven experience within digital/print content within a multi-media environment is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams across different offices and different cultural backgrounds
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
Salary for the role €2,500 - €3,300 per month + 25% of annual salary as additional bonus.