$60,000 - $75,000 + commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working as part of an established team of senior sales people in the APAC market, this role is directly responsible for generating revenue across Singapore, China, Japan, Thailand and Taiwan reporting into the Managing Director based in Singapore.
The Senior Business Development Manager is a key growth role being responsible for developing a new client acquisition strategy, pursuing and winning new business, and for developing longer-term strategic relationships in the market.
- To win business and exceed annual sales targets. It will also be your primary responsibility to build a pipeline through various activities including research, cold calling, attending events, networking, etc.
- To Identify and qualify opportunities, along with driving for closure through the various sales stages
- Strategic mindset to understand and uncover the client’s business challenges through consultative process.
- To be proficient in articulating the company’s capabilities, strengths, and differentiators in the context of a customer’s requirements.
- To work closely with internal solution architects, project managers and operations leads to build the most appropriate solution and commercial package for the client
- To manage your client relationships intimately, to build credibility, ensure retention, and identify upsell opportunities
- To preparing proposals and negotiating commercial and contractual arrangements with client
- To develop and implement territory plan through comprehensive market and competitive analysis
- To develop and own sales pipeline, manage opportunities, and provide regular update on opportunity status and sales forecast