Sales Manager - Germany
- Win new customers and clients through our service provision and negotiate contracts and RFP's as required.
- Build and expand existing client relationships though cross and upselling.
- Understand the market and the changing requirements of clients in the market as required.
- Record sales and customer requirements using the company in house CRM system.
- Process incoming inquiries and orders inline with customer requirements.
- Degree educated (preferably in Business or Linguistics
- Experience of B2B sales (ideally within the Translation industry).
- Able to build rapport and relationships quickly.
- Happy working to and achieving yearly targets.
- Enjoy travelling to client sites and building sales from scratch.
In exchange they offer a competitive salary in line with expectations as well as a range of perks and benefits, remote working as required and promotional opportunities with a company that has grown over 150% in 2 years.