We are looking for a key account manager for one of our clients in Brussels.
You will work with a company with a focus on providing multilingual marketing, documentation and translation services for clients in all industries. The role will see you managing and developing revenues from key clients in many different b2b sectors (mainly manufacturing, finance, and life science). You will focus on growing and developing existing clients.
- Dutch native/native level, and French and English fluent.
- 5+ years' experience in "farming" roles, ideally selling services and/or SaaS.
Salary: base salary is €50.000 range base, you will have commissions on sales with new and existing clients, company car, and meal vouchers.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company, with the aim to generate revenues
- Resolve key client issues and complaints
- Invest in developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Negotiate contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Work with sales, marketing, and operations team members to ensure the highest quality of service are being provided and all client needs met
- Analyze client data to provide customer relationship management
Is that of interest and you fit the bill? If so, get in touch!