A publicly traded company with over 65,000 employees worldwide is currently seeking a qualified individual for a Business Development Manager position to join their translation and localization division. This division provides business solutions to many global clients. As one of the world's leading communications provider, our client works to help organizations communicate more effectively by working to create, manage, produce, distribute and process content on behalf of our customers. With consistently proven results, a record $1.4 billion in sales was brought in during 2014 and they were named one of Fortune 500's list of America's largest companies in 2015. Our client is currently seeking a motivated and high achieving individual looking to find a rewarding career in the language services industry. This is a mid-level sales role which would allow the candidate to work with several firms in the Life Sciences industry. This position will focus on the development of sales, lead generation, managing client relationships and ensuring the best possible service for our clients. We are committed to your personal growth and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This is a remote based position with a base salary of $90k plus an aggressive commission structure.
A successful candidate should have 5-7 years of sales experience in the translation and localization industry, preferably in a Life Sciences setting.
As a Business Development Manager, the candidate will be responsible for
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage sales across assigned vertical to reach and exceeds sales target.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies.
- Generation of leads through cold calling and other direct marketing activities.
- 5-7 years of relevant sales or translation industry experience preferred, especially in the Life Sciences field.
- Proven track record of consistent sales results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Business Development Manager