Relationship Manager / Business Development Director
As part of its development of the Dutch speaking market our client wishes to strengthen its Business Development team with a Relationship Manager / Business Development Director Translation and Localization
- Develop new and existing client relationships with in view of thorough understanding of client needs and creating long-term value for both client and company.
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities;
- Negotiate contracts and pricing in line with company objectives and policies;
- Develop bespoke client solutions in conjunction with the Project Management and Business Development teams;
- Help develop long term strategy for the company as the Senior Sales profile
- Promote the service and tech offering in the Belgian market.
Profile and background
- 8+ years of sales experience in a BtoB environment with proven record;
- Master’s degree or equivalent, in view of the current status of the translation and localization industry, a background in linguistics, business economics-marketing or information technology can be of interest;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, in French, Dutch and English.
- Experience in the translation and/or localization industry is a clear benefit;
- An exciting opportunity with a reputable, local firm in full development;
- A working environment which is open and international;
- A competitive compensation package with a benefits scheme;
- Remote working if required
- We invest in our staff and encourage their professional and personal development.
Salary up to €80,000+ for the right person.