Senior/mid-level Quality Manager required, full-time, home based from anywhere in Europe.
- you have 3-5+ years experience in language services quality management roles, with an LSP.
- you are happy to work as a full-time permanent contractor (i.e. you will send monthly invoices corresponding to your salary).
- you are happy with a gross salary of €35.000 - 45.000 per year.
Our client is an international and fast-growing translation agency with very promising prospects ahead.
They are looking for a Senior/mid-level Translation/Localization Quality Manager with at least 3-5 industry experience. It is a permanent, full time and home based position to be based anywhere in Europe.
You are the perfect candidate, if you...
• bring experience of implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 17100.
• you worked in Quality Assurance and Quality Monitoring for LSP on a global scale, driving continuous quality improvement.
• you handled internal and external quality audits.
• you managed the resolution of Client non-Conformances.
• you collaborate with the PM Teams to develop, implement and maintain quality plans in line with Client requirements together.
• you provide Quality Reports to Management on a monthly basis.
• you implement corrective actions where the service does not meet expectations
• you provide input on the organization of existing language resources (glossaries, style guides, TMs, etc.).
• you customise instructions for the client or create instructions from scratch, if necessary, to ensure translation teams are clear on process methodology, translation technology and deliverables
• you report on a regular basis on Key Quality KPI’s.
• you analyse quality issues, determine root causes and provide solutions.
• you define and approve corrective action plans to solve quality problems
• you monitor document control for procedures – creation, revisions, updates, referencing, and maintain a list of all active documents.
Is that of interest?
Then, get in touch!