Project Manager (m/f/d) Technical Translation
We are looking for a proactive and understanding Project Manager for our client in the Köln region. They are one of the largest LSPs in Germany and they specialise in the technical, marketing and software industries.
Our client continues to grow. What they are missing is your talent!
Their customers particularly appreciate our competent and friendly service. And it works so well because our project managers know how to coordinate efficiently and advise proactively. As a project manager, you are therefore the most important interface between all parties involved. With a high level of comprehension and empathy, you ensure that processes run as smoothly as possible and provide important impulses for a profitable improvement in customer relations.
- Receive new enquiries and orders and manage their processing
- Coordinate all project details with customers and internal departments
- Be responsible for the budget, coordination and on-time delivery of your projects
- Work independently in a team and report to the team leader
- Support the key account management with detailed project knowledge
- Act as a direct contact person and take the initiative in developing relationships with existing customers.
- Completed language studies, a business education or several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good expression in German and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of common TM systems, preferably Across or SDL Trados
- Structured and solution-oriented work, success-oriented time management
- Open to change, willingness to make decisions and quick, transparent prioritisation of requirements
- A strong sense of service, customer orientation, communication skills, assertiveness, enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure
- A high degree of entrepreneurial thinking and sense of responsibility
What they offer
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes, genuine appreciation and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Independent work in a technically demanding environment
- An induction phase of at least 6 months with intensive support
- Innovative health management with free training at the fitness club
- Work-life balance, for example through flexible working hours