We are working with an exciting UK based Language Service Provider in the Manchester region assisting them with the search for a Translations Project Manager.
Our client is an exciting firm with a lot of growth potential. The owners of the business are incredibly entrepreneurial spirit that runs through the companies employees. They have built their own technology solution of which has been implemented at all their clients sites which has received excellent feedback.
For their Translations team we are seeking a driven Translation Project Manager who can;
- Manage multiple translation projects per week
- Sourcing and coordinating translators
- Producing quotes, arranging workflow schedules and ensuring clients are kept up to date
- Client Management - professional and clear communication skills are essential to this role.
- Proactively look at ways to improve workflows for our clients to help reduce delivery time and cost.
- Liaise and build rapport with all suppliers and internal teams where necessary.
- Working to KPIs and increasing company profit margins where possible
- Maintain well organised and clear records and adhering to ISO procedure and requirements
What will you need?
- 1-3 years Translation Project Management experience
- CAT Tools knowledge
- DTP and XML support
- Fluent / Native level of English and one other language (desirable)
- A desire to achieve and grow as a professional
Please do get in contact for more information and look forward to hearing for you.