Amazing job opportunity for a Project Manager in Central London.
We are supporting our key client who are the Global Leading Localization and Content Vendor with offices around the world. The business turnover is estimated at around $600 million.
Our client is supporting a number of very high-profile names in the Global market and has excellent projects that need to be worked on.
Our client is seeking a strong CAT tool user, someone who has a commercial mind-set, client facing skills as well as a PM who is used to work managing multiple projects at a high-end level.
This position requires very strong client facing skills, because you will be handling a portfolio of key clients in the company.
This is an extremely good opportunity for you to further your career as a PM within the best company in the localisation industry.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 4 years project management experience.
- Previous Localisation and/or digital marketing experience.
- Fluency in English. Other languages an advantage but not essential.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Packages.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- First class organisation skills and an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentations skills.