We are looking for a friendly Project Manager to join one of the top 10 LSPs in the DACH region, who specialise in the manufacturing and automotive industries. You are welcome to join their office in Berlin or Cologne.
- Manage the full life cycle of translation projects from quoting to delivery
- Assign tasks to and co-ordinate with translators
- Manage client relationships and all communications with them
- Negotiate prices with external providers
- 2-3 years experience in project management, ideally in the translation and localization industry
- experience with CAT tools and/or TMS (e.g. SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, MemSource, STAR Transit, etc.)
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
If you think this is the oportunity for you, please apply with your updated CV.
Any questions, you can reach out to Emily-Jane Jacq at emily.jane.jacq@adaptiveglobalization or on +442081064296.