Project Manager required in Central London.
We are supporting one of our most prestigious clients who are a very well-established creative agency with over 30 years’ experience in the UK localisation market.
Our client is an expert in providing global language services and local digital marketing solutions to the top end clients globally.
As a Project Manager you’ll work within the Client Services team on a range of accounts. You’ll be responsible for initiating, planning and executing localisation projects to achieve specific goals and success criteria as defined by the client.
The company offers an excellent working environment and career progression, so the potential is there.
If you want to work independently and build your career with a creative agency, this is opportunity is right here for you!
Key skills required:
- 1+ years in a trans/loc project management role.
- A track record of planning and managing marketing or localization projects.
- Good understanding of industry applications: CMS, GMS, Translation Memory, Terminology Management and Machine Translation.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and practices.
- BA or equivalent degree.
- Handson commercial experience a bonus.