Our client are expanding their team!
Their award-winning business keeps growing, and we’re looking for a motivated and proactive project manager, with a passion for delivering outstanding service, to join their expanding operations team.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If you have a love of languages, solid experience of project management and a drive to deliver the best customer service, then we’d very much like to hear from you.
Who are they and what do they do?
They've been in business for over 40 years, and with more than 200 languages in their repertoire, They are the trusted translation partner to an ever-expanding line up of worldwide brands.
From fashion and finance to medicine and manufacturing, they provide world-class translation and localisation services to a diverse range of businesses, helping them to expand their global reach.
What are their values?
Their collaborative culture is fast paced, fun and supportive and they are fully committed to the growth and development of everyone in their team!
They are also a B Corp accredited company, meeting high standards of positive social and environmental impact. We truly care about their people, their partners and the planet.
The Project Manager role
Variety is the spice of life and it’s a key ingredient of the role!
From savvy start-ups to FTSE 100s and big-name brands, their diverse client base means the range of projects and services they deliver is extremely varied and no two days are ever the same.
On any one day, you could be simultaneously:
- Briefing in a global team of linguists to localise an e-commerce website into multiple languages
- Managing the localisation of a video for social media to include voiceover and subtitling
- Coordinating the localisation of a global elearning programme, including artworking of graphics.
Core responsibilities of a project manager
- Listening to and understanding client requirements in detail, and offering bespoke solutions
- Managing projects from start to finish, selecting appropriate linguists and implementing the relevant translation technology
- Developing relationships with clients to understand their ongoing requirements and identify how best to support them on future projects
- Supporting the growth of our business by contributing ideas for expansion of services and improvement of processes
- Supporting the growth and development of project coordinators by mentoring them and sharing experiences as they take the first steps in their project management careers
Additionally, there is scope for working with colleagues across different strands of the business, including quality assurance, innovation in operational processes, the development and co-ordination of our linguist community and the implementation of new translation technology. As you can see, there are plenty of opportunities to get more involved!
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- At least two years’ experience of working in a similar client-facing project management position within the translation/localisation industry
- Passionate about delivering the best possible customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computing skills
- Knowledge of translation tools and technology
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Personable and approachable, both with customers and internal teams
- Results focused with attention to detail
- Resourceful, proactive and able to act on initiative
- Curious and tenacious
- Accountable and eager to learn
What we offer
They offer a competitive salary based on experience and skills, alongside a wealth of other perks, including a detailed employee development programme, a comprehensive training package and plenty of team socials.
- Performance bonus
- Ongoing training with plenty of opportunities to broaden and develop skills
- Great career progression
- A friendly, people-centric supportive culture
- Well-being programmes and social events
- A varied and challenging role
- Hybrid working arrangement depending on level of experience and training requirements
- Casual dress
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
As they continue to expand across a global marketplace, this is a genuinely wonderful opportunity to join a well-established, friendly, B-Corp-certified company and become part of a brilliant and friendly team!