They are looking for a translation project manager to join their team in Madrid. The position must be in house with 1-2 days per week in home office after the trial period after which the hybrid model will be gradually introduced.
This PM is responsible for the management of key accounts, in accordance with the specific requirements of our clients and the procedures established by the company.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Project management, from start to finish, of those clients and accounts assigned to him/her, always ensuring the best selection of workflows, resources and means, safeguarding both the quality of the work and the company's margins.
- Monitoring of the entire workflow.
- Commercial management and regular contact with assigned accounts, always looking for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of our processes.
Requirements for the position:
- At least four years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. A third language, such as Portuguese, German or French, will be an asset.
- Knowledge of CAT tools: Studio, Memsource or MemoQ.
- Excellent project management skills such as communication, planning, organization and working under pressure. Knowledge of the following tools is desirable:
- Translation translation management systems, preferably, XTRF. Quality control tools (Xbench).
- Localization specific tools (SDL Passolo).
Is that of interest?
Is so, get in touch!