Are you feeling frustrated by working for a business where quality is talked about but rarely met? If so, read on...
We are assisting with one of the most respected global LSPs who have been producing content and technical solutions for clients globally since the early 90's. They are pioneers in career development and have many options for internal promotions year by year - most importantly, this is a role for a Project Coordinator to work with some of the biggest brand names globally. This is where you can gain the best experience to excel in your Localization career.
The client is seeking a few essential points for this position;
- A personable attitude where you can communicate across multiple channels
- Previous client communication hugely beneficial
- Organised and diligent with your projects
- Have a flexible attitude so you can help across the business
- Be able to troubleshoot client technical problems and escalate these to gain a solution to the problem
- Have worked with CAT tools with 1-18 months experience
- Desirable if you speak English and one other language fluently.
The client is looking to close this position by the end of December so please do apply for more information.