Life Science Program Manager require for Global leading language vendor, based in the east midlands area.
Our client are leading the way in Life Science language services and are one of the only companies in the industry to carry the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 17100:2015 certificates for Translation, Linguistic Validation and Clinical Outcome Assessments.
For this role they are seeking a professional with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position with 5+ years industry experience.
Your position will be focusd on the development and implementation of clients programs and manage this by creating individual workflows, technology, project management and vendors.
Your account management experience will help guide the client through the process so you can deliver on the clients expectations with a view to enhacing their programs.
The role will be working alongside all departments and with your team leading responsibility or project managers, you will be the vocal point for each client. This is a big role with every day being very different which leads to the candidate needing an adaptable mindset.
You must have;
- Program Management experience within the industry
- Have experience with Life Science client (a huge plus)
- Management experience (recruiting and perormance management is key for this role)
- Knowledge of industry technologies and solutions
- Analysis of client data and financials
- Fluent/Native in English and one other language a big plus
- Excellent understanding of the MS office suit.
Mush more information to discuss, please do let me know if you would like to receive more information on the role.