Project Manager, Mastering
Adaptive Globalization is helping a respected, global company find a collaborative Project Manager, Mastering, based in Burbank, California. This is a full-time role that comes with a favourable salary and a positive workplace culture.
To give you an idea of how this Project Manager, Mastering role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide all aspects of mastering project management, including planning and scheduling of all assigned titles
- Ensure outputs are successful in the appropriate format
- Provide timely communication to external and internal clients
- Be responsible for time and project management of all projects
- Perform other media project management related duties as needed
To succeed in this flexible role, you should have a good understanding of the media and various file formats from SD to 4K/UHD and possess excellent communication and organizational skills –as well as the ability to work independently to a deadline.
You will also need:
- To be able to work in a busy environment
- To be a creative thinker who can analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve video and audio issues accordingly
- To be to communicate feedback and flag asset issues with suggestions and solutions for remediation
- To be able to take initiative
If this full-time Project Manager, Mastering opportunity in Burbank, California, sounds like the right fit for you, then please apply with Adaptive Globalization today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Since 2005, Adaptive Globalization has recruited exclusively within the language services and tech sector. We help translation, localization, interpreting, and language training companies build winning teams in operations, sales and technology. We partner with client-side localization teams and human language technology companies to source the best available talent from the global market.