Cambridge , United Kingdom
Andrew Jones AG
£25k - £32k
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge in an open and friendly environment?
Do you wish you had the chance to work directly with clients whilst managing their projects in exciting areas such as Gaming and IT?
Are you a fan of Cambridge, the great architecture and feeling of a more Victorian England?
We are currently recruiting for a leading LSP looking for an experienced Project Manager with the following:
• Planning and delivering Localization Projects.
• Estimating cost, duration and challenges of localization projects
• Deliver localization projects according to workflow plan, delivering both on time and within budget
• Creating project plans
• Managing complex relationships with external vendors and internal teams to coordinate schedules, deliveries, reviews, staging and publishing
• Lead meetings with global stakeholders for project status updates, program progress and budget
• Ensure linguists and external vendors perform according to agreements.
Essential requirements include:
• Ability to estimate costs and manage to budget
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Experience of managing multiple projects at the same time working despite complexity.
• Creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table