Remote based Life Science Localization Project Manager required for top 30 global LSP.
We are working with an excellent, global localization technology focused LSP who are growing aggressively due to a lot of recent new business wins. Our client are an ISO certified LSP who have been in the market for over 20 with over 200 professionals located globally.
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience as a PM with a thorough understanding of the Life Science market.
You will be a self starter, someone who enjoys the benefits from working from home for a global organisation. You will have experience in the following;
- Managing large scale translation and localization projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing the clients expectations throughout every process in accordance to the companies customer service plan
- Project planning
- Project coordinating
- Educated to degree level in relation to the industry
- Industry experience - minimum 3 years
- Organized and excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (written and oral skills)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, and constantly changing, environment
- Experience in working with Translation Management Systems and CAT Tools.
- MS Office suite extraordinaire (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Comprehensive remuneration package including an attractive base salary, bonuses, and benefits.
- Future growth opportunities across the business