Adaptive Globalization has an excellent opportunity for a localisation project management professional seeking a new job in Dublin. We are helping a translation, cultural and linguistic adaptation company find a Project Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Project Manager, you will ensure that clients receive superior project management and customer service, delivering projects on time and within budget.
If you were working in this project management role already, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Managed project status reporting, quality control and feedback customised to clients' needs
- Managed project kick-offs and post-project analysis meetings and initiatives
- Worked with clients, reviewers, stakeholders and linguists on quality initiatives
- Handled queries and support requests
You will also be onboarding and training new resources and measuring their performance.
To succeed in this localisation Project Manager job, you will need 3+ years of localization project management experience, along with a degree in Translation, Business Administration or another relevant field.
You will also require the following:
- Inclusive and collaborative team management, problem-solving and organization skills
- Knowledge of standard CAT packages, Trados, Memsource, etc.
- Fluency in English (any other language an asset)
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this Project Manager opportunity in Dublin, contact Adaptive Globalization today.
Since 2005, Adaptive Globalization has recruited exclusively within the language services and tech sector. We help translation, localization, interpreting and language training companies build winning teams in operations, sales and technology. We also partner with client-side localization teams and human language technology companies to source the best available talent from the global market.