We are currently working with a client building software that is revolutionizing the translation industry. Helping human translators become much faster by using Machine Translation that is intelligently integrated into the translation workflow at every step.
About the Role
You will staff, plan, and execute multiple multilingual localization projects end-to-end, for a spectrum of clients from a variety of industries including Technology, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Media. You will work with and communicate with the entire spectrum of stakeholders involved, including clients, translators, internal teams.
This role is full-time and onsite in our San Francisco office.
Translator Management Scope:
- Translator recruiting, sourcing, qualification, onboarding, and training
- Translator relationship management
- Translator payment processing
Localization Project Management Scope:
- Work closely with clients and internal teams across Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering
- Manage translators to execute and deliver multiple continuous multilingual projects across various domains
- Coordinate and monitor projects from start to delivery
- Resolve any issues and bugs
- Work with product and engineering teams to design product roadmap
- Deliver operational excellence and design operational best practices
- Track budgets and gross margins
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 2-4 years of localization project management experience
- Four-year degree from a top university
- Communication skills: ability to build relationships and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Resourcefulness, initiative and drive!
- Experience as a translator is desirable, but not required