Localization Project Manager required for Dublin HQ Global LSP
Being a Localization Project Manager, you want to work for a company who has one of the highest retention rates in the industry. A company who has quality at the heart of every assisgnment given to them without being concerned how complex the projects are.
If this company has the characteristics you are looking for, then you must read on...
We are seeking a Localization Project Manager with no less than 3 years of professional experience in this role who can;
- Deliver a first class customer experience
- Safe delivery of projects on time and within the budget
- Financial management of projects
- Run project kick offs and post-project analysis
- Creation and delivery of quotes
- Internal interaction across many teams.
What it is they are looking for?
- Positive mindset
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Loc PM within the industry
- Software Localization a big plus point
- Excellent communications skills in English and one other language
- CAT tools - SDLX, Trados and Catalyst (GMS systems a plus)
For more information, you know what to do...