Localization Program Manager
United States - Remote
Do you have change management and project management experience? If so, we want to hear from you. We are helping a respected language and technology company recruit a collaborative and inclusive Localisation Program Manager to work remotely to Pacific/Eastern time-zone hours.
This full-time Program Manager job comes with a compelling salary of up to £90,000 and some excellent employee benefits.
To give you an idea of how the job will look and feel if you were currently working for our client, these are some things you would have been tackling this week:
- Scheduling projects and defining resource needs for assigned projects
- Coordinating efforts with cross-functional teams such as engineering, DTP, QA Leads
- Managing multiple external clients and their overall program health
- Reporting on the growth potential of a program
- Identifying new client opportunities
To apply for this Program management job, you must match working hours with the Pacific/Eastern time zone.
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will receive a generous salary between $80,000-$90,000 and have the chance to join a genuinely diverse company of 250 full-time team members working remotely or in one of eight global offices.
If this remote Localisation Program Manager job sounds like you, then please hit 'apply' today. We'd love to hear from you.