Are you a software engineer looking for a new localisation engineering opportunity? Adaptive Globalisation is helping a leading language service provider find a Localisation Engineer in Dublin, and we’re offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Localisation Engineer, you will join a production team of collaborative, inclusive, focused and effective engineers working with blue-chip technology client companies.
In your first week in this Localisation Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Evaluate and prepare project deliverables (software, cloud applications, help, docs, websites and others) for translation, including writing instructions for translators
- Work with SDL Studio, including creating and modifying filters and regular expressions
- Work with Git workflows for translation resources management
To succeed in this Localisation Engineer job, you will need previous experience demonstrating your technical focus, including an understanding of localisation engineering workflows, tools and industry needs.
You will also require the following:
- XML/Dita help and documentation project experience
- Knowledge of file and kit prep, translation memories and Cloud-based translation systems, especially Memsource
- Knowledge of commonly used tools such as BeyondCompare, S&R, text editors (or similar)
- Understanding of character sets and codepage issues, UTF8, BOM, file formats
A second language would be beneficial.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this Localisation Engineer opportunity in Dublin, contact Adaptive Globalisation today.
Since 2005, Adaptive Globalisation has recruited exclusively within the language services and tech sector. We help translation, localisation, interpreting, and language training companies build winning teams in operations, sales and technology.