Linguistic and Data Program Manager
Location: Global (Remote)
We are looking for a Linguistic and Data Program Manager to manage the NLP Data Collection and Translation department of a leading global LSP.
This department manages large-scale translation and multilingual data collection needs for some of the world’s largest companies. Their clients require multilingual data to be used in Machine Learning to improve AI, NLP and NLG. This includes but not limited to:
- Translation of sentences
Voice recording collection
Annotating (box bunding) text/words on images
Correction of machine transcription output
Rating of machine translation output from different engines
Annotation of text for gender, NER, PII and other
Text categorization (Sentiment analysis)
Collecting handwriting samples
Plus many other new research projects being assessed
Your team will manage a book of $5-10m. The team consists of a 3 PMs, and a Quality Coordinator all based remotely around the globe.
The project team is expanded during peak/larger projects and collaborates with all other departments.
Our client has developed tooling for all the above-named project types so the team regularly assesses if tooling can be reused, repurposed or if new dev is required.
- Client relationships: You will drive strategy and relationships at the executive level and have ultimate accountability for client's accounts. Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients and working closely with the Sales Department on addressing any identified trends/shortcomings.
- Program implementation: You will implement efficient, robust and above all else, quality-oriented programs assigned to your team. You will be responsible for the analysis, formulation, implementation, management and continual improvement of these programs. Also, in particular, you will ensure that all quality initiatives conform to the project scope.
- Improvements: You will collaborate with the Solutions Architect to innovative tools, processes and other support items to grow our relationship with the client, margins and barriers to entry.
- Recruitment: You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Team performance: You will be responsible for the creation of high-performance program teams. You will provide leadership, performance management and training and development plans to move your team to the optimum level of performance. You will provide coaching and mentoring for each team member with the specific goal of increasing their skill and competency levels in all required levels.
- Appraisals: You will be responsible for ongoing performance management and undertaking performance appraisals.
Strong linguistic skills are a must to be able to assess the client’s specific needs and transfer that knowledge to Quality and the linguists.
Understanding of different language rules and how that may impact the project scope.
Experienced managing and negotiating large-scale projects.
Fluent in English (written/spoken) with at least 1 additional language.
Able to work flexible hours but if based in Europe, willing to overlap with US when needed to meet with clients.
Able to travel internationally to attend events and client meetings (when the time allows again).