We are working with the global leading provider of Localization on a highly interesting project for Swedish speakers. We have an opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading names in Travel and Hospitality as a Language Quality Manager to work at the clients office for a 12 month contract.
The client is looking for a strong individual who has QA at the forefront of their day to day mindset. You will be responsible for the following;
- QA reviews for new Swedish translations
- Authoring of in house projects by the in house linguists and vendor management team
- Must be able to perform quality audits of existing content
- Be the main point of contact for all Swedish issues from both vendors and in house
- Allocate work accordingly with in house and PMs and linguists
Essential background required;
- Educated to degree level in the language arena
- Native Swedish speaker and fluent English
- A history of using CAT tools with proven experience in SDL Trados, Worldserver and experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Preferred experience within travel and hospitality
This opportunity is strictly for London with the successful candidate being required to work 5 days a week in the office.
Between £30,000 - £33,000 basic salary with benefits