If you have media localization experience and you’re looking for a new job in Los Angeles, CA, we want to hear from you! Adaptive Globalization is helping a leading media localization provider find a Supervisor, Language Production, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a flexible and collaborative Supervisor, Language Production, you will oversee the scheduling and completion of work required for your assigned language groups.
In a typical week in this Supervisor, Language Production role, your many tasks will include:
- Coordinating all work for your assigned language groups and implementing workflows to streamline production activities
- Relationship-building with internal and external resources
- Overseeing employee and contractor schedules to ensure coordinators can efficiently and appropriately assign work
- Overseeing continuous training of coordinators, in-house editors and contractors
You will also initiate interdepartmental interaction to solve challenges proactively. To succeed in this Supervisor, Language Production job, you will need a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of experience in localization for the entertainment or multimedia industry.
You will also require the following:
- The ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, whether verbal or written
- Excellent organizational, computer and time management skills
- The capacity to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- The ability to understand and work with people from other cultures in an inclusive and instructive manner
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favorable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this Supervisor, Language Production opportunity in Los Angeles, contact Adaptive Globalization today.