Client side - do I say anymore?
We have one of the top opportunities within the Language Service space currently in Shanghai and the client is urgently looking to make a move hiring a Language Operations Manager to setup the internal LS division for the APAC market.
With a focus on Transcription, Translation and Interpreting you will be experienced in understanding the setup and delivery of projects across the APAC market for a selectiong of client and internal requests.
I have to say, this is one of the most exciting roles in the APAC market and one not to be missed.
If you have the following;
- Ability to build and scale an internal Langauge Service department
- Have created and delivered projects in Transcription is essential for this position
- Full CAT tool knowledge in order to advise the business on the best technology to use.
- Build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and key client contacts
- Serving as the vocal person for the client services team
- Shaping and guiding the company through cultural best practises across the APAC region
Sound interesting? I look forward to hearing from you.