Hello Junior Localization Project Managers - read on for a big career enhancing move...
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to work with and grow within a top Localization Project Management team, based in Dublin.
Our client has an excellent acceleration program for internal promotions due to the high training standard set across their global business.
We are seeking a candidate who has a language quality background, has completed a 6 month internship as a Translation or Localization PM and who is currently in their first full time position. The characteristics we are seeking is a hungry and driven candidate, someone who is very ambitious about their career and wants to learn from a future mentor.
What will you have to bring to this role?
- Degree within Languages
- CAT tool experience with Trados, Catalyst, SDLX, MemoQ
- 12-24 months experience in a junior PM role
- English + one other language (desirable)
- Language Service industry experience essential
- Have a high level of communication skills
- Have that desire to grow & learn within a highly regarded LSP
If the above sounds like your current situation and you want to discuss further, please apply now for a discussion to share more information.