Junior Business Development Manager required in the Stuttgart area.
We are currently working with a well-established Language Service Provider who is looking for a driven entrepreneur to make a step into sales management.
The company is a fast growing LSP with over 50 years of experience in servicing language solutions to a variety of sectors. The potential is there! They offer excellent working conditions and even better career progression.
My client is open to considering Translation Project Managers/Account Managers who have strong client facing skills, a commercial mind set and desire to sell. Great training will be provided.
This person needs to be a native or a fluent German speaker and work in-house so working remotely is not an option. However, once you are settled into your position, working from home won’t be a problem. The budget for this position is between €40,000 per year (gross) base + well-structured, uncapped commission plan.
Key skills required:
- Some experience in sales and new business prospecting (min 2 year).
- Preferably experience in the medical devices or pharma sector.
- Experience in the language services industry and the management of translation/interpretation projects will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Accustomed to working by objectives and reporting.
- Organisational skills.