A multibillion dollar technology company is looking to bring on an Indonesian Language Manager. The Language Manager will work closely with different internal divisions to localize content for Indonesian markets. The ideal candidate will act as the main point of contact to manage external vendors but will also be able to localize high-visibility content on their own.
- Professional fluency in Indonesian
- B.A. in Translation, Linguistics, or similar field of study
- Minimum 3 years of localization experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Smartling, WorldServer, Trados, Memsource, etc.)
- Experience managing Translation Memories, Glossaries, and Style Guides
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Masters degree preferred
Base salary in the 85-105k. They also offer generous benefits and a discretionary bonus.